There are sooo many habits I wish I didn't have, like so many I could write a whole page. But I will just write a few:
- I hate that sometimes I am such a tight ass, and I hate it even while I am being one, but I can't seem to help it sometimes.
- That I don't treat people with the respect that they deserve
- That I can't stick to anything, I just change things all the time, so I never get better at anything.
- That I don't treat my friends as well as I could.
- That I give up before I give it a fair go.
- That I am quiet, which means I don't often talk to new people, which means I never gain, I ever loose.
- That I am self conscience
- That I don't have the ability anymore to stick at things like getting better at school. I am getting heaps dummer. :(
- And finally, that I bitch a heap too much....way too much, which is totally unfair, because I shouldn't judge, cause well, look at me.
No comments:
Post a Comment